Discover your spirit of adventure with our Table Mountain Double Decent mountain bike ride – a glorious two and a half hour riding experience, traversing the front side of Cape Town’s majestic Table Mountain.
The ride is suitable for all levels of fitness and ability, so don’t feel intimidated! This is Cape Town as you’ve never experienced it before.
The tour starts by being shuttled from our shop to the top of the trailhead on Table Mountain. Then the journey begins as we embark on exciting downhill off-road trails and private roads that lead around Devil’s Peak. Culminating in the only viewpoint on the mountain that takes in the Indian Ocean of False Bay and Atlantic Ocean of Table Bay in one spectacular gaze.
This route showcases the magnificent Cape Floral Kingdom Table Mountain Nature Reserve has to offer. Along with interesting information provided by our guides about the history and culture of Cape Town. So, join us for an incredible experience you will never forget!
It’s All Downhill From Here. The slower you go the easier it is, the faster you go, the more exciting it gets…
Why Book with us:
- The only company to offer regular rides down Table Mountain
- Vehicle drop-off on the mountain to avoid the huge uphill
- Experience the most spectacular views of Table Bay, Robben Island and the City!
- All equipment provided
- We specialise in smaller groups and require no minimum numbers to run a trip.
- We take last minute bookings.