No prior Sandboarding or Quad Biking experience is required to enjoy this popular combo. We cater for all abilities from absolute beginner to adventure hero.
Brave enough for a day of brilliant ‘boarding?
First you’ll learn how to glide down gigantic dunes like a snowboarder on slopes. The best part about Sandboarding: It’s easy to learn which means it’s accessible to the absolute beginner. That’s right – adrenaline is just a slide away! It is also the best way to learn the fundamentals of Snowboarding as the basic principles are the same. Our expert boarders will show you just how easy it is on the largest dunes in the Cape, just up the West Coast. We give a complete Sandboarding course, based on Internationally Accredited snowboarding training.
This addictive adrenaline sport is taking the world by storm. By using the latest equipment and techniques, Downhill Adventures greatly contributes to the innovation of this sport. We’ll take you to the largest dunes in the Cape where our expert instructors will teach riders the proper technique to ensure safety and ease of learning. Not to mention an awesome time!
After mastering the basics of Sandboarding under the African sun, we’ll let you rest your legs on an off-road Quad Biking adventure. The trails twist and wind through sand and bush, offering climbs, descents, technical sections and flat-out straights. Reaching speeds of up to 80 km per hour, find out what your machine’s got or take it easy and enjoy the awesome scenery.
Why book with us:
- We were the first company to start Sandboarding in South Africa with over 20 years of experience
- We are the only company to use real snowboards, boots and bindings modified for sand
- With an impeccable safety record, we are the only company to offer lessons based on a real snowboarding lesson with registered guides
- Luxury transport from our shop in central Cape Town is included
- We specialise in smaller groups and require no minimum numbers to run a trip