Join our Sandboarding & Wine Tasting Combo to experience the best of both worlds on Cape Town’s West Coast.
First up: Sandboarding. This awesome activity takes place in dunes on the West Coast – from Atlantis to Melkbosstrand. Imagine being surrounded by beautiful white sand dunes, with Table Mountain as the backdrop… Now, add a ton of safe adrenaline and it gets even better.
Hint: Keep an eye out for eagles and lizards along the trip.
First you will learn how to brake and turn, and control, allowing you total freedom during this exhilarating activity. Ages 12 and up (please use your own discretion) are all very welcome. If you have done Snowboarding before this activity should come easy to you. In fact, you might even show your fellow riders a few moves. There are however experienced guides who will show you the moves and safety procedures before hitting the dunes. We have full ankle-protecting Sandboarding boots.
Lunch will be served in the form of a picnic on one of the stunning wine farms situated in the Durbanville Hills area. After lunch we’ll proceed to wine tasting during which you can try different red and white wines from the estate. Remember to bring extra cash if you want to buy wine to take home. Most wine estates offer international delivery.
Why book with us:
- We were the first company to start Sandboarding in South Africa with over 20 years of experience
- We are the only company to use real snowboards, boots and bindings modified for sand
- With an impeccable safety record, we are the only company to offer lessons based on a real snowboarding lesson with registered guides
- Luxury transport from our shop in central Cape Town is included
- We specialise in smaller groups and require no minimum numbers to run a trip