SUP (Stand Up Paddle boarding) is a modern sport that originated in Hawaii. It is becoming increasingly popular in South Africa. SUPs are used on flat water such as rivers, canals, lakes and even the flatter surfaces in the sea and there are different boards shaped for the different uses. The more advanced Stand Up Paddle enthusiasts opt for sea SUPing to catch waves. With the help of an oar, SUPers are able to go further out into the sea where there are bigger waves, and faster than on flat water.
We’ll give you a lesson in the world’s fastest growing adventure activities!
After your SUP activity it’s time to enjoy the best Kitesurfing experience in Cape Town. We’ll give you a lesson in the world’s fastest growing adventure activity – it’s a guaranteed adrenaline rush that will last! We teach absolute beginners the basics of Kitesurfing. Professional kitesurfers will:
- Show you the correct way to handle the kite on the beach
- Take you into the water to give you individual kitesurfing training
- Make you confident and calm once you’re in the water
- Prepare you for getting air high above the waves
Cape Town has some of the best Kitesurfing conditions in the world. From October through March the wind is more ideally suited to Kiteboarding than anywhere else in the world. That’s why professionals flock to Cape Town from all over the globe for this reason every season. Cape Town is literally a Kitesurfing Mecca.
Join Downhill Adventures in Cape Town for this combo to explore two of the newest and fastest growing extreme sports in the world’s best conditions.
Why book with us:
- We offer a fun and enjoyable experience
- Experienced guides
- All equipment included
- Professional IKO instructors
- We offer convenient transport from the City Centre
- We offer courses from Beginner to Advanced
- Small personalised group: 2 students per instructor