From September to November we offer a full day Whale Watching combo tour to Hermanus, just a 90-minute drive from Cape Town along the spectacular False Bay coast. You will get the chance to admire the biggest and most mysterious mammals in the world.
Cape Town is the only place that offers the best land-based whale watching in the world, so don’t miss this opportunity!
You will have the option to ride with our bicycles along the coastline with the background of the wonderful landscape of Walker Bay on the South Coast of the Western Cape. Hermanus is blessed with an outstanding wine valley called “Hemel-en-Aarde”, which translates to Heaven and Earth, and is named as such due to its magnificent setting. To end off the day, we will enjoy some spectacular wines from the region. Wine tasting is a must-do activity while in this part of the world as it is known for its exceptional quality, small production and cool-climate wines.
Whale Watching Kayak Paddle combo
Kayak trips range from 90 minutes to 3 hours although they normally take about 2 hours. The duration of the trip depends entirely on how far away the whales are. Kayaking is an additional cost of R 800.00 per person with this package.
Why book with us :
- Downhill Adventures offers over 20 years of experience
- Experience the most beautiful sceneries in South Africa and the world!
- Hemel-en-Aarde is known for producing some of the world’s best wines
- We offer the best quality bikes
- Our guides are all highly trained and experienced
- We offer convenient transport from Cape Town City Centre