Looking for something different for your Kid’s party? Turn to Downhill Adventures for an exciting day of Sandboarding. We’ll take you to the West Coast, not far from Cape Town, to have some great fun. Lessons and safety tips will be shared before we hit the dunes. They’re very important so please remember to listen carefully. Not ready to stand up yet?
No problem! We also offer boards for those who would rather sit or lie down.
When it comes to Sandboarding in Cape Town, Downhill Adventures was the first and is still the best! With World-Champion equipment and teaching techniques, we guarantee you an exhilarating fun-filled experience in some of the most spectacular sand dune fields in Africa – ideal for kids’ parties!
Our founder, Axel Zander, won the Sandboarding World Championships in Monte Kaolino in Germany. Axel continues to innovate and pioneer the sport by creating exceptional trips with a passionate team of professional guides.
Why book with us:
- We were the first company to start Sandboarding in South Africa with over 20 years of experience
- We are the only company to use real snowboards, boots and bindings modified for sand
- With an impeccable safety record, we are the only company to offer lessons based on a real snowboarding lesson with registered guides
- We offer convenient transport from our shop in central Cape Town
- We specialise in smaller groups and require no minimum numbers to run a trip
- Sandboarding is a fun and safe activity for Kids’ Parties
- We take last-minute bookings