The Cape Peninsula is unquestionably one of the most beautiful places in the world and the Downhill Adventures Amazing Race is a great way to make the most of it and to enjoy a fun and productive team building exercise.
Kick off this fun team building event at our office in central Cape Town, or let us collect the group from your office or a conveniently located central point. The Amazing Race starts with a short briefing during which the group is divided into teams, followed by the first clue which also signals the official start of the race.
Keys spots along the race include:
Boyes Drive, Muizenberg: Look out for the famous Great White Sharks and the Southern Right Whale from this beautiful vantage point
Kalk Bay: Chat to the local fishermen while trying to catch a fish…
Simon’s Town: Get up and personal with Boulders Beach’s most famous residents, the penguins!
Cape Point: Explore the nature reserve and the south western most point of the African Continent here
Misty Cliffs, Noordhoek: See the splendid Table Mountain from the other side
Chapman’s Peak: One of the most spectacular marine drives in the world
The race comes to an end at Oudekraal Beach where the whole team enjoys an awesome braai, a typically South African and highly recommended way to end off the day and hand out the prizes to the winning team.
Why book with us:
- Downhill Adventures is one of the longest-standing adventure companies in Cape Town
- We have an impeccable safety record
- Our offices are conveniently situated in the City Centre
- We provide knowledgeable guides qualified in first aid
- All our activities our fun and professionally supervised
- We work with organisations in planning the perfect team building day, in line with their goals and objectives
- We take last-minute bookings