Looking for the best Kitesurfing experience in Cape Town? Join Downhill Adventures for a lesson in the world’s fastest growing adventure activity. Also known as kiteboarding, this extreme sport is a guaranteed adrenaline rush!
We teach absolute beginners the basics of Kitesurfing.
Professional kitesurfers will:
- Show you the correct way to handle the kite on the beach
- Take you into the water to give you individual training
- Make you confident and calm once you’re in the water
- Prepare you for getting air high above the waves
Conditions in locations such as Langebaan Lagoon (West Coast) and Dolphin Beach (Cape Town) are ideal for learning how to kitesurf. Consistent wind, great waves and unbeatable scenery make these famous kitesurfing hotspots. In fact, many of the world’s professional kitesurfers come to train here. Come and experience it for yourself!
We now offer 1 or 2-day Kitesurfing courses at Langebaan Lagoon – just 90 minutes from Cape Town. It’s the perfect place to learn to kiteboard in the safety of the lagoon. This is your introduction to the fastest growing sport of the 21st century! It’s a fantastic sport both to practise and to learn. Once you experience the thrill of flying above water you will be hooked for life!
Why book with us:
- We offer a fun and enjoyable experience
- Experienced guides
- All equipment included
- Professional IKO instructors
- We offer convenient transport from the City Centre
- We offer courses from Beginner to Advanced
- Small personalised group: 2 students per instructor
Please note: This activity is wind dependent